By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Berlin Clothing website.
The Contract Between Us
- Berlin Clothing must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received Berlin Clothing will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Berlin Clothing acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Berlin Clothing is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website.
Description and Price of goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order and every effort has been made to ensure that the description and price of the goods detailed on our website is accurate.
- The product price on the website is inclusive of any payable value added tax in the UK. The product price on the website does not include delivery charges.
Availability Of Goods You Order
If Berlin Clothing has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Berlin Clothing from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Berlin Clothing will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Berlin Clothing will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of Goods to You
- Berlin Clothing will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address to which your card is registered. Berlin Clothing are entitled to make deliveries by instalments or partial deliveries.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 7 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Berlin Clothing will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
This is as follows:-
- If the goods Berlin Clothing delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Berlin Clothing shall have no liability to you unless you notify Berlin Clothing in writing at the Berlin Clothing contact address of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 14 days of the date on which they were despatched to you, Berlin Clothing shall have no liability to you unless you notify Berlin Clothing in writing at the Berlin Clothing contact address of the problem within 14 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Berlin Clothing under this condition, Berlin Clothing only obligation will be, at its option: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Berlin Clothing chooses.
- Berlin Clothing will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Berlin Clothing under this condition and Berlin Clothing shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Berlin Clothing liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract Force Majeure
Berlin Clothing shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Berlin Clothing or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Berlin Clothing Online Shop, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Berlin Clothing is strictly prohibited.
All other trade-marks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Berlin Clothing in respect of the use of any such trade-marks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
We will take all necessary precautions to ensure that personal data is protected. Personal data excluding credit or debit card details will be stored for information and/or marketing purposes.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Berlin Clothing excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Berlin Clothing operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us at the following address:
Berlin Clothing Ltd
31 Ballynahinch RoadCarryduffBelfast
BT8 8EHUnited Kingdom
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Berlin Clothing Website prices, delivery details and Berlin Clothing contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Berlin Clothing. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Berlin Clothing In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Berlin Clothing should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Berlin Clothing. Berlin Clothing shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:
- Berlin Clothing Ltd, 31 Ballynahinch Road, Carryduff, Belfast, BT8 8EH and/or any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
- 'working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- 'us' means Berlin Clothing and you together; and
- 'you' and 'your' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.